Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do i use Glycerol pre-contest???

pajaro loco

I have heard that one night before a show you should drink some of this stuff to "bring in" the extra water into the muscles and you look even more cut and vascular, am I right? What,s the correct dosage? When to use it? :confused:

Hey man, I used glycerol back when I did the EAS thing about three years ago. It actually pulls the water out to enhance vascularity. I will look through some old mags I have and find a good dosage for you. Muscle Media (although I don't like some of the things they have done and are doing) had a good article on mixing it with wine to further enhance vascularity. I will find it for you and type it up word for word tomorrow so you can check it out. -late

Sorry for the delay on getting that post up about glycerol. I have had a couple of busy ass days at work and just got home now. I promise to get that article for you guys. I will post it here and private message it to you.

You will want to use about 1ml/kg for best results, but divide it into 2 dosages. If your show is in the morning, take half of the dose at night and another half 3 or 4 hours before the show. Drink lots of water the evening prior to the show, but very little water the morning of the show. This works great if you're below 4-5% bodyfat.

OK,
Here is the Muscle Media article word for word guys:
" Here's the 'recipe'-I mix 50ml of glycerol with 12oz of water and 4oz of red wine.Then I add a serving of grape-flavored Phosphagen HP which is loaded with simple carbs and creatine. I know it sound disgusting, but it's actually not that bad. I drink a 'full serving' of this (slowly) the night before a photo shoot, and then I drink a 'half serving' of this concoction about 20 minutes before I start pumping up for the photo shoot. Then I sip on this elixir during the shoot itself."

THey go on to explain more of what purpose the alcohol serves, but that is pretty much Bill Phillip's recommendations guys. Sorry again for taking so long to get this posted.

Top Bottom