Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How did you start?

parker1364

Ive always been conscious of what i eat but ive never counted anything besides protein. Im going to try and start doing everything now and i have everything figured out like macro nutrients calorie and weight goals but i have no idea how to start making my diet. Like actually planning meals and figuring out what to eat on a day to day basis.
So my question is how did you do it? Just look for foods and count everything or what?
I really want to just put together a plan and follow it every week so i know what to buy.
Well anyways this is my first post on elite but i have been on it alot lately so thanks for any advice.

I don't count calories anymore but I've did it for a year or so of course I get a very close estimate now on how much protein and carbs I'm getting and I usually edit as only needed.

when I first started I was keeping my food simple enough and made most of my meals. still if I don't know wtf is in the food then I consider it bad for me.

Top Bottom