Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Quality Creatine?

stinky thumbs

Hey bros, I'm going off the gas for a while and was wanting to take creatine for a while. In the past I have taken EAS's Phosphagen HP and Riboforce with good results. However, it always gives me the shits. I was wondering if any of you guys have experienced any better quality creatine? If so, please let me know.

Haha, the runs off creatine.

Hey, I would try micronized creatine. Some people report it doesnt upset their stomach and intestines as much as plain old chunky creatine. You can find that in CELL TECH [prolly not worth the $$] or just buy it straight and mix with grape juice.

NFG

make your own "hyper-saturation-micronized" creatine

I liked the EAS Phosphagen and the AST Creatine HSC, but found it too expensive especially since for the most part it is just Dextrose & Creatine (with some Taurine).
Other creatines seemed to give me stomach cramps and bad gas, even when drinking lots of water. BTW, I thought the GNC brand was the worst I ever had when it came to stomach cramps.

Now, I just get my own Dextrose and mix it with the micronized creatine from:

http://www.dpsnutrition.com

AST Micronized Creatine - 1000g @ $24.89

I can make my own for half the cost of EAS & AST, and 1/4 cost of Cell-Tech, which is just twice as much as the other too if you look at the amount/serving!

--------------
Cost Analysis:
--------------

Make-Your-Own: 1 scoop (40g)
Servings per 17.5lb container : 200
140 Calories
5 g Creatine Monohydrate
35 g (Carbohydrates from Dextrose)
15.4lbs Dextrose: $2.00/lb or $31
1000g Creatine: $25
-----------------------------
Cost $56.00/$0.28 per serving

AST Creatine HSC : 1 scoop or 4 tablespoons (44 g)
Servings per 4.0lb container: 41
136 Calories
5.25 g Creatine Monohydrate
34 g (Carbohydrates from Dextrose)
1 g Taurine
Cost: 21.99/$0.54 per serving

EAS Phosphagen HP: 1 scoop or 4 tablespoons (43 g)
Servings per 4.0lb container: 42
140 Calories
5.25 g Creatine Monohydrate
34 g (Carbohydrates from Dextrose)
1 g Taurine
Cost: 21.99/$0.53 per serving

CellTech: 2 Scoops (98.5g)
Servings per 4.3lb container : 20
300 Calories
10 g Creatine Monohydrate
75 g (Carbohydrates from Dextrose)
2 g Taurine
Cost $37.49/$1.87 per serving or $.93 per 1/2 serving (comparing to others)

Personally,I use Met-rx's CR-10 formula.It's an effervescent(ionized)creatine formulation,which gives it superior absorbtion through the gut wall over standard formulations.

There is sussposed to be a new creatine coming on the market that suposidly instead of pumping water into your muscle it forces blood into them. Some guy at my gym was talking about it. He said he ordered some and it cost 80.00 for 120 pills. Anyone else heard of this?

soflaguy said:
BTW, I thought the GNC brand was the worst I ever had when it came to stomach cramps.

You ain't kidding!! BTW, not only did I get horrible stomach cramps, but I also felt I got absolutely NOTHING off the shit:(
I always have used EAS Phasphagen. Not the hp shit with all
the sugar, just the straigt Phaspagen.

Top Bottom