Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh test cyp and t4 ... 3 weeks deep and noticing great results

Sully169

ok i have been on gh for about 4 months now at 3 ius daily and was on some test gel for about 2 weeks and for the last 3 weeks have been on test cyp @ 280mg/week ... doc just put me on 60 mg of t4 daily ... i have really started slimming down and my strength has dramatically improved .... libido is awesome too ....

anyone else use similar compounds and have any advise as i progress through my cycle??

also was thinking of adding winni in about 6 to 8 weeks to finish up my cycle ... good idea or what??? its only my 2nd cycle but im trying to look the best i have ever looked for my upcoming wedding

Taper down the T4 otherwise your thyroid could shit down.

Winny at the end is a possibility. IMO run it for two weeks past your last test cyp shot then start PCT. That is what I used to do when I used orals.

i dont wanna use the orals with winni id rather inject since its so hard on the liver ....

and taper down from 60mg??? of t 4 .... i heard t3 is stronger and you shouldn't use too much of that ... but i have heard of people taking 100mg to 200mg of the t4?? just curious cause i was thinking of increasing it for a but and taking 2 pills daily cause of what i saw others taking ... my doc said if i don't feel well or it was too much to reduce it but no real problems except for the first like 3 days i could only get like 6 hours of sleep but that changed after the initial 3 days

Top Bottom