Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

HGH Bump in injection site

gymrat surfer

New member
Out of curiosity, what does it mean if I got a bump on my stomach from a subQ injection? I am pretty sanitary and wonder if it's because of the generic GH produced in poor conditions or something.

I'll be o.k.. Just would like to hear some thoughts from other users.
 
Generally its just a reaction to the BA, should go away in a couple days, if not then ya may want to start to worry a little.
 
Out of curiosity, what does it mean if I got a bump on my stomach from a subQ injection? I am pretty sanitary and wonder if it's because of the generic GH produced in poor conditions or something.

I'll be o.k.. Just would like to hear some thoughts from other users.

Is it a red welp?
 
Top Bottom