Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

hey wodin you old weirdo

Database design and systems mangement. I have an MBA and an MIS. :) Mainly I run a lot of the "dog food" I wrote to make life in Financial Planning easier on myself. I have 6 people in my group who report to me.
 
decem said:
ok then..


do work at the office or at home?

LOL @ puc....both actually. For the most part I have to work a few hours here and there on the weekend.
 
Hey Decem,

Are you back on meds of somekind? You seem more even in your debates lately.

(smack me...it's still early)
 
WODIN said:
Hey Decem,

Are you back on meds of somekind? You seem more even in your debates lately.

(smack me...it's still early)



klonopin.




anywho. i was gonna ask you a bunch of questions with the end result of telling you that you're a lose because you wake up in the morning and then hop right onto elite to do you "moderator duties".. but that went down the tubes..


why do you go to work so early?
 
Dude don't close every damn WODIN thread... you should be happy.. imagine a new user coming intot he forum for the first time and seeing like 20 posts just about you...
 
Top Bottom