Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hEY Risky and anyone else

H

HighIntensity

im an 1test and creatine,

currently 195 at 8% bf...im bulking but try to remain lean, which i can do...just got some free Hydoxycut going to add this at 2x times a day before meals. Will this be anti effect to the 1test and gains?

never really used a burner, i did use to use ultimate orange which has ma hung in it

fat burners will speed up metabolism, cut your appetite, and are slightly diuretic. If you're bulking, you're going backwards here and should definately stay away from it. You will shed water off from creatine, may have problems eating enough, and elevate metabolism which would make it even harder to bulk.

If you're cutting up, it would be a great idea. Since you're bulking I consider them a waste and would hold off on using them until when you want to cut up.

Maybe you could try a topical fat reduction cream. Like yohimburn or lipoderm-y. And apply it to the areas you do not wish to gain fat. Might ask par or macro on this. Par has told me that it should stop fat gain in the areas.

well im going to take 2 a day right before i work out for energy, im not cutting but not really bulking...i know i know can't do both but i am trying and it seems to be working, ill add this to my 1test post to see how it goes.

Im going to eat even more now

Top Bottom