Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here's a little something for anyone considering Peptide usage

Great read. Peptides are the real deal if you find a decent source.

Awesome write up! I feel that there isn't enough peptide discussion on this board anymore, and they definitely have their place. I'm looking into running them this winter.

Now I know cjc with DAC has been criticized because of the bleed, but apparently some bros on another board are using it with amazing fat loss results. Anyone ever try it? (Please don't post up any negative "it's no good cause of the bleed" type bs, if you haven't tried it dont try to answer my question, because you can't)

Anyway awesome thread bro hope we get lots of comments and personal accounts of peptide use!

Awesome write up! I feel that there isn't enough peptide discussion on this board anymore, and they definitely have their place. I'm looking into running them this winter.

Now I know cjc with DAC has been criticized because of the bleed, but apparently some bros on another board are using it with amazing fat loss results. Anyone ever try it? (Please don't post up any negative "it's no good cause of the bleed" type bs, if you haven't tried it dont try to answer my question, because you can't)

Anyway awesome thread bro hope we get lots of comments and personal accounts of peptide use!

Glad to help bro. I haven't personally used DAC but my buddy has and he didn't like it.

I've stayed away because of the pituitary issues I've heard it may cause but what you said is pretty interesting. Maybe rotating between DAC and no DAC for shorter bursts would be a better way to do it?

Top Bottom