Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here is a fact about Muscle tech all should know....

xrciseink

Muscle techs products are extremely over priced.

Muscle tech products have a reputation of quality by most.

Muscle tech uses articles to cause contriversy all the time, for example. When Pump n' Pose (Synthol) first hit the market, all they did was warn about its use. furthermore they show the worst pictures of people who use it to detur its use. Once they realize that it is selling they decide that they will write an article on how to use it. Last month there was an article how to build calves with it, not to mention it is sold all through their mag. These writers are very confused.

Muscle tech failed an analysis of their products when tested in 1999. The book "the moment of truth" analized their supplements for content and they failed!

Muscle tech denied all this, but failed to prove they did not fail.... all they could do was "say" its a lie. Which I believed until finding about this attack.

Muscle Tech only attacks up and coming companies. You never here them attack Joe Weider or EAS...they just advertise with them.

------Personally I do believe that Muscle tech does the research and tries to come up with a good product. Unfortunately they play very dirty. Obviously. How a company such as this can sew over something so small is rediculous. They must be awful greedy to attack this company. I have seen muscletech bash in the same manner as they are trying to sew elite over. I just think they are sitting in a glass house chucking bolders......Like they never have said anything bad about other companies right?

My answer to muscletech is this..... if you think that the public is going to respect you more than you are crazy. This type of action is going to hurt your reputation as salesman, not help it. Remember in school when a bully would try to pick a fight with you. The mature thing to do is to ignore them. PEOPLE RESPECT THAT, but by attacking back you are lowering yourselves to the level of the people you are claiming have taken shots at you. It turns into a n argument that really no one cares about except the owners of the companies. IF YOU ARE SELLING A QUALITY PRODUCT, THAN THE PRODUCT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

Understand I am not trying to bash you Muscletech, but not everyone is going to think that you are the best. If you cant handle that , get out of the business. Bodybuilding is a lot of slander and gossip. Have faith in your company and products, because your making yourselves look very stupid.

Like I said....QUALITY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

Thank you.

What goes around comes around. Muscletech trys to put down it's competition and talk shit about products that compare equally to there's. But, as soon as someone says something that dogs on them they act like pussys and hide behind the fact that they have some so called test that can prove there the best. well it's all bullshit

Top Bottom