Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hemogex results for us

LettyAtlanta

Hello ladies,
This product is used to raise serum Growth Hormone on the human body, I was wondering if it can be used by females, many people say that hgh or hgh enhancers and woman just don't go together, but my doctor said woman can definitively take hgh or similar products like hemogex to look younger and healthier and preserve muscle in good shape and quality, thoughts on this guys, thanks.

Any over the counter HGH boosting supplement is going to be an amino acid supplement. It isn't going to do anything. Save your money.

The best thing you can take to increase HGH levels in the body naturally is nutrobal. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. If you don't want to use actually HGH injections, that is going to be BY FAR your best option. I would say 25mg of nutrobal is equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day.

You can read up on nutrobal more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

The nicest thing about nutrobal is that because your own body is producing the HGH, you don't have to worry about fake product like you do with HGH. That's the problem with HGH. Finding a legit source of HGH is almost impossible. The market is loaded with fakes.

What's this is hear about back pumps on mk-677? What is it and what's it due to? How are the results when coming off mk-677, do you keep many results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't bother with any supplement that claims to boost HGH. If you want to do that you either need real HGH from a pharmacy or Nutrobal from a trusted SARMs provider.

Unfortunately, guys are right.

In order to raise your HGH you have two options:

either get synthetic HGH which is injectable form or get an oral HGH secretagogue. Simple supplements over the counter wont do anything.

Top Bottom