Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with cutting diet please!!

Viv2015

Hi everyone!

I am a 25 year old female looking for some help redesigning my diet so that I can properly set myself up to build LBM and hopefully promote some fat loss. I have been training for over 5 years, I am 5'3 and weigh around 130 (give or take ) My body fat percentage is a little higher than I'd like to to be although I am not sure of an exact number. I have NO problem being strict about eating clean or putting in the work in the gym, but I feel as though my diet may benefit from some major tweaking. I welcome any knowledge that can be provided!! I had surgery on my pituitary about 5 years ago leaving me with only 1/2..so I really need to be on top of everything to even see the teeniest bit of results.

Sidenote: I just began a cycle of anavar taking 2.5 ED. In the coming week I am going to increase to 5mg in split doses.

A typical day for me goes something like this:

Breakfast:
2 whole eggs + 3 egg whites
cup of berries/or a piece of fruit

Lunch: Protein shake (1 banana, scoop of protein powder, cup and a half of unsweetened almond milk, teaspoon of pb)

Snack: 2 whole eggs + 3 egg whites

Dinner: Chicken breast + spinach salad (no dressing) OR Chicken breast + 1/2 cup of brown rice + steamed veggies OR equivalent meal with fish instead

Before bed: Sometimes I like to have 1/2 of a chocolate chip cookie dough quest bar (guilty pleasure!!)

THANK YOU in advance!! ;)

Top Bottom