Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Acne

grafix-GNC

This goes along with my post on oily skin(Click here)
Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder characterized by pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. I am pretty sure ya'll know how you can get acne and the majority of yall dont get it cause you just hit puberty. But heres some info on how acne occurs: It ussually arises at puberty, when the body dramatizically increases its production of androgens (male sex hormones). These hormones stimulate the production of keratin (a type of protein) and sebum (an oily skin lubricant). If sebum is secreted faster than it can move through the pores,a blemish arises. The escess oil makes the pores sticky, allowing bacteria to become trapped inside. Blakcheads form when the sebum combines with skin pigments and plug the pores. If scales below the skin pigments become filled with sebum, whitehaeds appear. Now, since were done with the nasty description... heres how you would treat it using alternative methods such as herbs and other natural compunds. As i said in the "oily Skin" post, i believe accutane is the best you can get but if your like me, you wanna stay all natural:
Acidophilus - This replenishes essential bacteria to reduce outbreaks
Chromium picolinate - Aids in reducing the infections of skin
Colloidal Silver - a natural antibiotic
EFA's - Supplies essential gammalinolic acid. Needed to keep the skin smooth and soft, repair tissues, and dissolve fatty deposits that block pores.
Potassium - A deficiency of pattasium has been associated with acne.. i dunno
Vitamin A - To strengthen the protective epithelian tissue
Vitamin B Complex - Important for healthy skin
Extra Vitamin B3 - improves circulation of blood to the skin
Vitamin D3 - Promotes healng and tissue repair
Zinc - Aids in healing of tissue and helps to prevent scarring
Lavender Oil - good antibiotic and antisceptic
Tee Tree Oil a natural antibiotic and antisceptic
Alfalfa

Live Well

grafix-GNC said:
This goes along with my post on oily skin(Click here)
Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder characterized by pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. I am pretty sure ya'll know how you can get acne and the majority of yall dont get it cause you just hit puberty. But heres some info on how acne occurs: It ussually arises at puberty, when the body dramatizically increases its production of androgens (male sex hormones). These hormones stimulate the production of keratin (a type of protein) and sebum (an oily skin lubricant). If sebum is secreted faster than it can move through the pores,a blemish arises. The escess oil makes the pores sticky, allowing bacteria to become trapped inside. Blakcheads form when the sebum combines with skin pigments and plug the pores. If scales below the skin pigments become filled with sebum, whitehaeds appear. Now, since were done with the nasty description... heres how you would treat it using alternative methods such as herbs and other natural compunds. As i said in the "oily Skin" post, i believe accutane is the best you can get but if your like me, you wanna stay all natural:
Acidophilus - This replenishes essential bacteria to reduce outbreaks
Chromium picolinate - Aids in reducing the infections of skin
Colloidal Silver - a natural antibiotic
EFA's - Supplies essential gammalinolic acid. Needed to keep the skin smooth and soft, repair tissues, and dissolve fatty deposits that block pores.
Potassium - A deficiency of pattasium has been associated with acne.. i dunno
Vitamin A - To strengthen the protective epithelian tissue
Vitamin B Complex - Important for healthy skin
Extra Vitamin B3 - improves circulation of blood to the skin
Vitamin D3 - Promotes healng and tissue repair
Zinc - Aids in healing of tissue and helps to prevent scarring
Lavender Oil - good antibiotic and antisceptic
Tee Tree Oil a natural antibiotic and antisceptic
Alfalfa

Live Well
how about you just take a shower. j/k:D

thanks i might try this. i get acne on my back and shoulders. its not to bad but when I'm stressed out i will irritate it.
nothing seems to work.
thanks

As many people on this board say...Vitamin B-5 works great.
Try it. The only problem with it is that you got to take around 10(500mg each)pills,because you need near 5gr of B-5 a day.
It's kind of inconvenient,but hey..if it works...

justice said:
As many people on this board say...Vitamin B-5 works great.
Try it. The only problem with it is that you got to take around 10(500mg each)pills,because you need near 5gr of B-5 a day.
It's kind of inconvenient,but hey..if it works...

I agree, B-5 is great, thats why i said B-Complex, but i should have stressed extra B-5 as well as the extra B-3, thanks justice :)

grafix-GNC you're welcome:)
By the way guys...does B-5 makes anybody sweat a lot or it's just me? It's really making me sweat a lot lately.
Thanks.

Top Bottom