Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with a diet!

Yanks231b

I have gotten to where I want to be as far as my body goes. I am pretty cut and I want to stay that way. I just never really had a good diet to follow. Some days I would hardly eat and others I would eat a lot more. I didnt lose the weight the right way but it worked. I am 18, 6'2 and weight 160. I know thats low but I don't want to start bulking and become a fat ass. I basically busted my ass to get cut and I dont want to lose it. I am just looking for a good diet to follow. Thanx

A simple rule to follow would be to reduce intake of processed and refined foods, thus eating as "natural" as possible. Chicken, fish, lean beef, fruits vegetables, nuts, seeds, etc.

Try a simple , 33/33/33 (carbs/protein/fat) Isocaloric diet, it's pretty simple to follow. When I experimented with the diet I would have some rice and a piece of fatty fish, or some oatmeal and lean beef. It's a very efficient diet, if properly used. I went from 6%bf, to 4% on the diet in about 5 months. I usually advocate Ketonic diets only for strict ,high FAT-loss, which you do not need, from what it seems.

Mr.X:cool:

Top Bottom