Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Help!.. Newbie! how do i prevent gyno on a test cycle

marcboarder

New member
Hey everyone, i've HAVE read all the post about this topic, but I'm really confused on what is the best method of preventing gyno during my very first gear cycle of 500mg/week test enth... I've read about AIFM, sounds pretty good, but what about nolva and what about letrozole? I've recently read an article about a guy lactating at 500mg/week of test and deca, I've got to admit I'm pretty freakin nervous now!! PLEASE help me figure out what to take during and post!!! I have been planning on AIFM the whole time and clomid for pct, I've taken Dbol before and my nips have been a little puffy and fatty since then, how can i reverse this and prevent it from happening with test?! thanks so much
 
gyno happens more often with dbol than testosterone, you proubly wouldn't have any problems. but if you do take 20mg nolvadex till the gyno flare up is under control then continue your cycle with 10mg nolvadex
 
Go with Aromasin since you can run it into PCT and not have any problems with it reducing the effect of your Nolvadex. It also helps boost T levels.
 
Like you said, most around here [from what I have read] recommend AIFM throughout cyle and PCT. There is a thread, and Macro would be able to answer this, about spot reductions for Dbol fatty tissue with AIFM. As Mr. Nitro said, have Nolva on hand. I just read a thread [can't find it currently] on PCT but it recommended 100mg Clomid ed for wk1, and then 50mg Clomid ed for the remaining weeks. As for HCG, there seems to be a million opinions on, but here is a good thread...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192352

Best of luck, and let me know about your results, I am thinking about a similar cycle sometime post New Year..
 
Either run Aromasin or AIFM and just keep a check on yourself.. maybe keep some letro on hand just in case.
 
Top Bottom