Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help-meal plan-supplements

rgosit

i just ordered triple threat-optimum 100% whey, optimum glutamine, and i have cell tech.
what times of day and how should i take these supplments.
scool starts at 7:50 so i eat before then..waking up as early as i need to eat.
i have lunch at 10:30
i can eat 8th period wich starts at 1:42
i start liftin at about 2:30
ill probably finish my lifting and speed workout at sat 4:15-4:30
and for the rest of the day i can pretty much eat whenever i want. and usually go to bed before 11:00 depending on when i have to wake up..
what foods should i aviod/..and what foods should i b eating. i want to gain strenth and speed and lose bodyfat.
i weight about 185-190.
when and how much creatine, triple threat glutamine ,optimum whey should i have?

THank YOU

Take the protein and creatine after your done working out. Take 1 tsp of glutamine before working out, and 1 tsp after. Eat clean. That means eating as close to nature intended as possible. No McDonalds or the crappy school lunch. You should also cut your workouts down in length. Two hours is an hour too long.

If you want to become a mountain of SHREDDED mass, you will also need the new NITRO-Tech bar. j/k

muslce TECH RULES!!!
how long after.. and before should i take the glutamine and the protien?
like should i takwe the creatine first then wait a certian amount of time and have the protien..or vice versa? and the4 gluatimine
and how many hours apart should i space out food?
at lunch i usually have 2 turkey or tuna sanwiches
are foods like nutri grain- granola bars ok
or kudos bars? i have them sometimes before my werkout for carbs
i also have vitimin C calcium, and multi vitimin pills..when should i take those???
another question i have been wondering about.. say i have protein monday morning for breakfast..will that still b in my body after my workout later that day to heel my musles??
also.. rite now im not taking my cell tech, i havent takin it for a week..even though last week i dint lift, should i notice drastic diffrences in ne thing?? the only thing i can notice is less hardness in my muscles..im not sure.. should i waitto see fualts in my lifting performance before i start taking it again??

sorry for the length

also..about the workout lenght
my actual lifting is about 30-40 minutes long. and thats all im doing rite now,
next week or in 2 weeks.. we will start our speed and agility also, depending on my coach
and after lifting will have 20-40 minutes of that.

thankyou

Top Bottom