Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me out! need a cutting diet/routine

As far as supps and pre workout supps you wont be dissapointed in LIPOFLAME, LipoStim3, and Amplify02

Also take a daily dose of creatine as it provided alot more cellular energy for work

sounds good. thanks for all the help guys. i have exactly 56 days (8 weeks) until i have to head to my event, so i'm pretty nervous. not a lot of time.

regardless of the time line your on the right path. i wouldnt get discouraged if you dont make your goal, im sure you will, just stick with it and by this time next year you wont be having this discussion with us again cause youll be where you want to be.

thanks for the kind words keasbey.
i've been doing well with the cardio (i plan to do it 7 days a week), and have a lifting schedule on M, Th, Sat.
diet has been going great (thank you El Pollo Loco chicken breasts and Atkins granola bars). Averaging around 2100-2400 cals/day and between 10-25 carbs/day.
purchased and have been using the fat loss stack from Primordial Performance. quite impressed by the company, we'll see how this all works.
planning a weigh in on Saturday.

Thats really great to hear so many amazing stories. Weight loss creates problems. However, it can be controlled by proper diet, exercises and healthy habits. Smiley

*Edit* Link Removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
down about 15 total.
quick q...is it ok to start supplementation w/ creatine ester?
i know that my weight will increase due to increased muscle mass,
but that should boost up my metabolic rate and help w/ the fat loss right?

Top Bottom