Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help--burns When I Piss !!!

sjhaxp

First off got checked for STD and was negative and no infections. But I am taking lipokentics.....which is a thermogenic. As stupid as it may sound I can't swallow pills so I break the capsules open and chase the powder down with juice. Within 10 minutes I'm feeling it, but I get a burning sensation at the end of my penis and after I piss, it feels as though there is some left and burns and hurts to hold it in. Anyone know what's going on?

could be an infection of some sort... maybe thrush? Any white residue (milky).

Usually feels like you need to piss all the time and when u do feels like pissing razor blades... very uncormfortable. I assume you never had this before ever?

STUBS

This happens to me every coupla months, for no discernable reason. It goes away after about 20 minutes, usually.
I'm not sure whether it is diet-related, but I can think of no other reason. I have no STDs.
It sucks while it lasts, though.:bawling:

This happens to me when I'm taking Ripped Fuel. I think it has something to do with ephedrine. I read somewhere that ephedrine can irriate or damage the urethra.

Needless to say, I don't stay on it for very long periods of time.

could be an infection of some sort... maybe thrush? Any white residue (milky).

Usually feels like you need to piss all the time and when u do feels like pissing razor blades... very uncormfortable. I assume you never had this before ever?

Stebby do you know what causes the white residue?

Aint got a clue m8. I only ever experience this once and it was after a 4 hour drive to the coast... got into out digs and went to the loo... (needed a piss for ages but held it in) when I finally went I didnt piss much and it killed real bad. Very bad burning and noticed white residue and milky piss. Felt like I needed to piss again and was kinda itchy/burning... also felt like I needed a dump which was wierd... went away after an hour or so and not had it since... dunno what it is.

Apparently, thrush is quite common in women and is also easily passed to men during intercourse... I did ask my woman if she had any problems but she didnt... unless sometimes the symptoms are not experienced... dunno.

Hurts like hell and hope I never get that shit again.

STUBS

Top Bottom