Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help a woman in need of advice

cobratri

gals, a female friend of mine is sitting beside me and asking something that I don't know the answer to. She wants to work her upper, outer thighs at home. I told her to go to the gym and use the adductor and abductor machines but she wants to a workout she can do at home. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Occassionally, I'll do side leg lifts for my thighs at home. If you buy some ankle weights, it increases the intensity. I do them either standing (I usually hold onto a chair for balance) or lying on my side. I hope that helps.

she could do leg raises (laying on her side) with weights on the ankles....thats the first thing that comes to mind.

if i think of more, while i'm supposed to be working, i'll post again.

sg22

She could buy one of those exercise rubber bands, and perform exercises with one of those.

Thigh Master comes to mind to, but I don't know if that was just one of those fad devices or if they actually worked.

She can use some dumbbells and do some squats...lunges...and deadlifts....going to the gym would be a little more beneficial as far as being able to do more leg exercises...she needs to work her entire lower half...not just specific parts that may be lagging.

Top Bottom