Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

helladrol stack

newbie270

i was thinking of running helladrol with unleashed and creatine while trying to recomp. I was going to continue the use of unleashed throughout pct and also include other pct aids. Anyone have any advice or a possible better cycle idea please let me know. I thought about doing the kata with it but Im not big on two prohormones at once. any ideas would be much appreciated. thanks

i was thinking of running helladrol with unleashed and creatine while trying to recomp. I was going to continue the use of unleashed throughout pct and also include other pct aids. Anyone have any advice or a possible better cycle idea please let me know. I thought about doing the kata with it but Im not big on two prohormones at once. any ideas would be much appreciated. thanks

newbie, I know u've been around a while but whats ur latest stats bro?

I like dark's stack above for cutting while addin lean gains, btw.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Just starting to get back into it. Ive done two cycles in the past consisting of eq, test, anavar. Just looking to some something simple and a body recomp. Im currently 6'0 195 and roughly 12% bodyfat

Top Bottom