Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol Log - First Cycle

ProBorg

Hey everyone,

After some much research and advice taken into consideration from everyone on the boards, I have decided to go with Helladrol as a beginner cycle. Below are some of my stats as well as the cycle I will be using. Feel free to critique or add any input - it will not go unnoticed! I don't start the cycle until Tuesday morning, as my shipment from MRsupps will arrive Monday afternoon.

Height: 5' 10''
Weight: 171
Body fat: 12-13%
Years Lifting: 1 year 7 months(with purpose) - I was a 121 pound vegan and now weigh 171 in a year and a half while keeping my body fat low. Crazy gains in weight in that time period, but my diet is on point and everything I eat is weighed to the gram.
Diet: 3,500 Calories/day; ~225g protein, ~475g carbs, ~75g fat

Cycle 1-10

1-6 helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
1-6 Forged Liver Support
1-8 Forged Post-Cycle
3-10 forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Multi, Fish Oil, and Joint Support taken year long.

PCT 7-10

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
Most likely going to add in a OTC test booster with DAA as the main ingredient.

I Will add all of my measurements this weekend. Set personal bests tonight as I did 5 sets of pyramid flat bench ending with 2 reps at 215, and incline DB bench with a 5 set pyramid up to 70's at 2 reps.

Put the forged in PCT. looks a lot like my first Hdrol run. I'd also recommend Osta in Pct to hold gains. It's relatively cheap and works well to maintain gain post cycle.

Top Bottom