Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heat Miser by GAC?

hairygoose

Has anyone heard of this product? I read about it on the biotest site (dojnt know how I ended up there) and its made by GAC and is a t3/clen/yohimbine HCL stack in liquid form. Sounds good but I havenmt heard much of it and to be honest, that site confuses me. Any info on this would be great.

Hey man, I got a couple of bottles in my closet right now. The stuff works. Good. Its worth the money.

Sadly, GAC's distributor says GAC won't send any products to Canada.
frown.gif
Too bad, I wanted some of the Heat Miser. (And I hear he may have a few other good things up his sleeve, like a competitor to Ttokkyo's testanon.)

I heard gac is making parabolan!?!

------------------
"That which does not kill me, will make me stronger."

*** Dont email me asking for a source!!!!! ***

"Catch a man a fish and he eats for a day, but if you teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime."

Originally posted by lawnsaver:
I heard gac is making parabolan!?!

With great sadness I must tell you that every last drop of GAC para has been injected, and it's been reported that there will be no more
frown.gif

Any of you bros try their liquid clen? I have a line on it right now. I was just wondering if it was any good.

Gac clen sounds cool. The heat miser is a mix of t-3, clen, and yohimbine. Now a little too much clen will just give you the shakes. The other stuff, now thats a different story. Gac even says to shake the bottle up before dosing. (it is a liquid but oral) Im going to try the clen but im staying away from the heat!

Top Bottom