Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate really does work to increase libido and enhance your mood

cruceroFain

Hey guys, not a paid actor just a thankful customer!

My last cycle had me feeling pretty shitty when I came off my deca+eq+test cycle I was feeling invincible all the way until the 4th week after my last shot, I was on Clomid 100mg per day for 15 days but I guess the esters ran out and I started to feel like crap. My balls where still small and I think the clomid gave me like depression and lethargy, then I got the news, my whole sector was laid off and I had no job... Everything looked bad and I just had this bad mental outlook on everything, from reading about all of the guys who recovered after cycle using hcgenerate I went ahead and ordered 3 bottles. I'm on my last bottle more than half way done and I didn't need to take it this much, I felt improvement from the third day and just been feeling incredible since then, I remember getting the call offering me a new position with higher pay the very same day I finished my second bottle. I became a winner goshdarnit and it showed!

Just wanted to toss it out there, that you all need to take hcgenerate if you take any steroids or sarms guys!

Thanks for putting up the positive review. HCGenerate truly is a great product.

The nicest thing about HCGenerate is that it's a completely natural formula with no banned substances so there are no issues of hormone suppression, PCT or anything like that after using it. You can use HCGenerate by itself as a way to naturally boost testosterone levels or as part of a PCT protocol to restart natural testosterone production.

Clomid at 100mg per day is way too high to begin with....no wonder you felt like shit. That on top of the esters clearing is tough. HCGenerate is definitely a great product which is why I run the ES version in every single PCT I do.

Top Bottom