Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG Reconstitution & Shelf life

ahoorah

6'1"
232 lbs
14% BF

Im not 100% sure I have the dosage figured out for the HCG. Its an 11,000iu vile which I will reconstitute with 10ml of bac water. I got that. The next step would be to divide 11,000/10ml which comes out to 1,100iu/ml. So if I figured this out correctly, i would draw up to the 0.23 line for 253ius on a 1cc insulin syringe. (on the package for the insulin pins it says "for 100 units or less", I'm guessing its referring to insulin and not HCG, so i ignore this, right?)

All research I've done shows that I have only 4-6 weeks before I need to discard the HCG, which is unfortunate because I will be throwing most of it down the toilet. Does anyone have any tricks to avoid this??

Anyone with experience please advise.

If you mix it with BAC water I think you will be fine for 60 days if you keep it cold.

Keep it in the fridge and it will last quit a while. Its potency does seem to decline after 60 days or so however but you shouldn't need to toss it.

Keep it in the fridge and it will last quit a while. Its potency does seem to decline after 60 days or so however but you shouldn't need to toss it.

8 weeks is better than 4-6. I can manage that. Any confirmation on my dosage calculation?

Units and iu are different measurements units are the amount of liquid iu is the amount of med in liquid. When mixing 11000 iu you should use 11ml of bac water, that way every ml/cc is 1000 iu and you're 100 unit pin which is one ml then the 250 iu would be 25 units or 1/4 of syringe. The way you mixed it around 23 units is close to 250 iu, so if that's you're dose you're good to go. Mixing equal to equal 11000 iu to 11 ml bac just makes math easier.

Units and iu are different measurements units are the amount of liquid iu is the amount of med in liquid. When mixing 11000 iu you should use 11ml of bac water, that way every ml/cc is 1000 iu and you're 100 unit pin which is one ml then the 250 iu would be 25 units or 1/4 of syringe. The way you mixed it around 23 units is close to 250 iu, so if that's you're dose you're good to go. Mixing equal to equal 11000 iu to 11 ml bac just makes math easier.

Got it!!! Makes perfect sense. Thanks a lot, greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom