Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG advice needed

folderslide

I'm into a pretty heavy cycle (length wise anyway - i always try to use minimal gear), and need some advice on how to put some HCG in there.

Cycle is as follows;

DEca 200mg a week
Test 400mg a week
oxymetholone - 1x 50mg tab a day for first 4 weeks
half a tamoxifen a day to keep some of the water off

I'm now about to take my 8th and final shot of deca, and the boys have just started to shrink. After this shot, i'm doing 8 weeks of cutting on 400mg test a week and 1 oxy tab a day, slowly lowering the doses of both towards the end.

I only have 1500iu of HCg currently, is that going to do any good? Having trouble getting hold of any more over here in England, so if i could make do that would be best. Not too fussed about a bit of shrinkage, but i want to keep them as big as possible so i can recover quickly after i'm done.

What doses should i take the HCG in, how often, and when?

Cheers bros

Ideally, you want to use 250IU of HCG twice weekly throughout your whole cycle. If you wait until the end of a long cycle, typically you need 500IU EOD for 20 days (5,000IU total).

Either way, you need more HCG to really do the job.

U need a 5000 iu vial IMO.

Just curious: U say u use nolva to keep the water off? I didn't know serms could be used that way. I never had that effect from nolva myself. Always thought u needed an AI or some DHT derivative for that?

Anyways: Good luck.

Top Bottom