Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Has anyone used Stallion 200mg Test Prop?

20ss02

New member
I'm very tempted by this stuff, but just the thought of 200mg Test Prop makes my quads and glutes cry. Can anyone give me feedback based on experience?
 
I have some and I tried it with NPP. I used the Stallion 200mg Prop and Stallion 200mg NPP. Both are EO based and are very thin. I mixed .5cc of the prop with 1cc of the NPP.

The injection did not hurt any more than my normal 1cc NPP injection. I did this just to try the prop, as it is not in my current cycle. Prop usually kills me, but this was not bad.

If prop usually hurts you and you plan to shoot it alone without mixing it with something painfree - this prop probably wont be any better for you.
 
Top Bottom