Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried OmegaFlo Flax Seed Oil?

8-]

It is an American company but they also sell in the UK.

Has anyone got any info on them - either good or bad, especially regarding their Flax Seed Oil?

Thanks

8-]

yes ive taken it.

no adverse reaction, didnt taste too bad (hemp oil is much better)m and saw results so i guess its ok. keeps for a fair amount of time, just make sure its refrigerated!

but from what ive read on here flax oil isnt all that. it has a poor ration of omega 3 fats to any other type and by taking uit u can cause mal absorbtion of other essential fats. also certain chemicals in it are said to be cancer something (not even sure what, not sure if i believe it)

but i prefer the hemp.

BUT hemp tastes lousy with protein shakes IMHO, so i have it raw. flax tastes ok with shakes :fro:

Omegaflo is good. You may want to try the Essential Balance from them to have an equal ratio of omega 3's and omega 6's. Hemp is better from what I have read investigating around, but like danielson said it taste bad and doesn't mix well in a shake. While the flax is awesome in a shake. I am using MQ's flax and Omegaflo's Essential Balance at this moment with no complaints. Udo's choice blend is very popular and you can also try Total EFA from Health from the Sun. Get a good deal if you can and keep them refrigerated. They are all quality products. Hope I helped. AJ

Flax 3 to 6 ratio is 4:1, adding more 6 will balance it out- if not much available in your area, you can mail order it, be sure it's kept cold during shipping & packaged in opaque or dark bottle

I ordered from their UK branch as they had good info on how they prepared it (good cold-pressing) and they do supply it in darkened ant-light bottles.

It tastes pretty good to me, but I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with this particular supplier.

Top Bottom