Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone noticed increase in estrogen with the usage of marijuana and soy protein?

Chronic use of pot can lead to gyno and other fem traits in males. I see some pot heads in the gym they look like shit and train like shit.

liftsiron said:
Pot lowers male test production, and is said to raise estro levels. There are many cases of gyno in heavy pot smokers the culprit seems to be the thc itself. Soy contains phyto estrogens which are reported to mimic the human hormone in men and women. Some soy protein powders remove the hormone complex. I don't know which ones, as I don't like the taste of soy. I also don't smoke anything.

Can you please please please stop qouting that ONE 1974 FLAWED study.

Thankyou very fucking much.

Good post GaryWary.

Personally, I have not had any gyno or other problems from pot or soy, and I indulge in both.

and apologies to lifstiron if I appear rude. I am not questioning your intelligence, but I get angry at infactual nonsense. When people qoute the same fucked up results from that dammed 1974 study - they are doing the exact same thing as people who make up and spread untruths about steroids..

Bodybuilders may enjoy a joint.

Soy on the other hand DOES decrease testosterone and raise estrogen. But I still partake in a little soy - since it has other benefits.

Peace to you all.

Top Bottom