Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone had luck with pro hormones?!

Tony72

I was just wondering if i should try Norandrodiol by kazien...They say it doesnt turn to estrogen or promote hairloss.Which is good, but does it work?! If anyone has tried it , please give me some advice and tell me if its worth trying....
If i get alot of negative feeback , ill just stay with my mrp's, protein shakes and flaxseed oil....:confused:

Thanks for any information or advice....
Tony

I've never had any luck with the Nor products or any prohormones for that matter. You shouldn't have any problems with estrogen, unless in high doeses. Apparently there is a guy on the board who is a spokesman for Kaizen I think his user name is "GUY". You might want to e-mail him for further info on this product. Hope this helps.........Good luck

I used a lot of diffferent kind of prohormones with different delivery systems. Only one worked, Androsol by Biotest, gained 6 pounds in two weeks. I haven't tried nandrosol (also by biotest), but if you are concerned with estrogen or hairloss that would be a good choice.

I haven't had any luck in the past with these things. They only thing that has given me REAL results is heavy metal, Food 6 to 8 times a day, and sleep. I'm am still looking for the magic bullet, and there seems to be hope on the horrizon, but that stuff , Androsol , you can't fertalize the garden! Trust me, go back to basics. Get rid of the MRP's. They may work, but not as good as real food. They cost to much ta boot! I much prefer that full feeling. I only use protein mixes right after my workout and before bed. It is much cheaper, much healthier, and GUARANTEED to work! Don't get cought up in the flash of the media promissing bigger this and stronger that. Over the counter products can't do it, only you and your resolve to do what it takes. Hit em hard bro.

secretgogue one makes my hands numb and my bones hurt but damn it took my physique to a whole different level

The magic bullet is Secretgogue-one/zma fuel/and nortesten. Many people have told me this stack is more powerful that the illegal GH/insulin/anadrol stack.

Top Bottom