Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Gyno coming back - WTF??

jonny jacked

New member
i have been off for well over 6 months (okay, I do take 200mg test cyp / week - but I just call that "maintinance"...whatever).

I had gyno in the past but took Nolvedex and Femara and it completely cleared it up. now out of no where it is returning.

the doses of test i run during cycle are anywhere for 500 - 1000mg / week.
so I certainly didnt think 200 was anything to worry about. maybe I am wrong?

I have some arimidex on hand, should I start that?

just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing - gyno returning after cycles are complete (remember 200mg/ week doesnt count!)
 
Can't help you out with the first gyno question, but AG guys do ship to Canada, and the delivery is actually quite fast. If you ordered today it should be in later next week. That being said I would start the arimidex till your order gets here, plus it might be enough to help out. Good luck.
 
jonny jacked said:
i have been off for well over 6 months (okay, I do take 200mg test cyp / week - but I just call that "maintinance"...whatever).

I had gyno in the past but took Nolvedex and Femara and it completely cleared it up. now out of no where it is returning.

the doses of test i run during cycle are anywhere for 500 - 1000mg / week.
so I certainly didnt think 200 was anything to worry about. maybe I am wrong?

I have some arimidex on hand, should I start that?

just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing - gyno returning after cycles are complete (remember 200mg/ week doesnt count!)

you likely have ongoing hormonal issues, high natural aromatase is a good possibility.

you will likely need ongoing modulation (low dose AI use being the most common).

are you overweight or previously obese? this would be a common cause of aromatase issues. (even with fat loss obesity can mean elevated aromatase levels)

Aromasin or AIFM would be better to use off cycle.

you may have other ongoing issues, most common of which would be prolactin probably followed by thyroid.
 
macrophage69alpha said:
you likely have ongoing hormonal issues, high natural aromatase is a good possibility.

you will likely need ongoing modulation (low dose AI use being the most common).

are you overweight or previously obese? this would be a common cause of aromatase issues. (even with fat loss obesity can mean elevated aromatase levels)

Aromasin or AIFM would be better to use off cycle.

you may have other ongoing issues, most common of which would be prolactin probably followed by thyroid.


I have never been close to over weight. Im actually in really good shape. was always a skinny little kid before I started working out. now, im about 220lbs. 5'10" body fat around 10%. ill get some pics on here for you of my chest from different angles, maybe this will help determine things
what dose of Arimidex should I run? also, what else can you take to help control prolactin levels?
 
jonny jacked said:
also, I take Proscar (cut the 5mg pills into 1/4) for my hair - is proscar not for thyroid function?

this may be your problem. proscar, because it inhibits DHT can cause gyno. primarily because of DHT's modulation of the ER. remove/reduce that modulation in sensitive persons= gyno
 
macrophage69alpha said:
this may be your problem. proscar, because it inhibits DHT can cause gyno. primarily because of DHT's modulation of the ER. remove/reduce that modulation in sensitive persons= gyno

really? I had no idea? I might have to talk to the doc about this one. if the gyno is a direct result of a prescribed med, would the surgery (should it come to that) be covered?
 
Also, Marco, (or anyone else for that matter), should I run the arimidex in the interim? if yes, at what dosage?

you know of a product that helps control prolactin levels both prescription and OTC?
 
jonny jacked said:
Also, Marco, (or anyone else for that matter), should I run the arimidex in the interim? if yes, at what dosage?

you know of a product that helps control prolactin levels both prescription and OTC?

that would be OK (aromasin or AIFM would be better), start with .5mg eod since you are off cycle, though you may need to move up to 1mg ED (give it a week to see if there is impact)


cabaser (cabergoline) and parlodel (bromocriptine) are good prolactin suppressors, Macuna pruriens is an OTC option though effectiveness is not well established.
 
possibly, but only if letro use was recent (which it appears to not be). this seems more like sides of DHT inhibition exacerbated by above normal E (200mg test/week is still above normal production- since gyno was formerly an issue, e conversion is quite possibly above norm anyways- or at least not low) and possible prolactin issues.
 
Top Bottom