Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, lets talk about crap

Benzi

Alright. I eat protein all day long and shit it out 10 min later. AM i getting any benefits or what. I swear, protein is a short investment for me!

Try consuming 10-15 grams a day of fiber. Try taking metamucil after your protein shake. It helps with the runs.

umm. i thought fider made you shit. I don't want to be shitting so much. Regardless, am i getting any health benefits form the protein or is it not doing shit? ha

aggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! It burns it Burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

IF, and i mean IF, you are talking about protein powder, t may not be the powder so much, But it may be the fact that you are using milk to mix w/ it. If so, try water. that should help a little. I had the same problem, so i switched to water and drank like a gallon a day w/ it, and my shits went away in no time. May not be the answer but it helped for me :p

Benzi, I misunderstood you. I got the impression that you were getting the hershey squirts. Fiber will make you crap by far however, excuse my expression, it will be hard like a rock and not runny like a river. catch my drift.

Seriously doubt it's actually the protein itself that's making you break for the nearest hole in the ground. Could be as simple as taking the protein (and like BigDogg said, if you're mixing w/milk) is triggering your body to purge out the grub you ate the day before.

My shit trips go up when I'm downing a lot of protein powder too, but it's also cuz I'm eating a lot more when bulking. 'Course, don't even get me started on creatine...talk about the shits & being mr. musical. ;)

Anyway, could be the lactose, but that could swing either way (the shits or constipation). The suggestion on metamucil is a good one, you may not shit any less, but at least it'll be solid. That's what I do and I'm in the can 1-2 times a day.

I assumed it was the lactose tso i've been downing only lactaid milk for the past 2 years. I think it's the mixture of egg and soy protein that kils me. Yea, shittin all the time sux.

Top Bottom