Island Son New member Feb 1, 2006 #1 http://sunshinegirl.canoe.ca/TorontoSunshine/ssg_Friday.html http://sunshinegirl.canoe.ca/TorontoSunshine/ssg_Tuesday.html http://sunshinegirl.canoe.ca/TorontoSunshine/ssg_Wednesday.html
http://sunshinegirl.canoe.ca/TorontoSunshine/ssg_Friday.html http://sunshinegirl.canoe.ca/TorontoSunshine/ssg_Tuesday.html http://sunshinegirl.canoe.ca/TorontoSunshine/ssg_Wednesday.html
G Gambino Guest Feb 1, 2006 #2 no offense bor, but i need smut to smile...so desentizied it takes watching dp to really get excited anymore
no offense bor, but i need smut to smile...so desentizied it takes watching dp to really get excited anymore
H_T_ Da Pope Platinum Feb 1, 2006 #3 yeah, i'll need to see her sexually mistreated, ala Max Hardcore, for me to be happy...
Island Son New member Feb 1, 2006 #4 and they say romance is dead. i bet you guys still open car doors for the ladies
Raptorex New member Feb 1, 2006 #5 Yeah, I can barely get it up for a Bukakke shot anymore, kinda sucks.
Island Son New member Feb 1, 2006 #8 buffer1 said: your not touchin yourself are you Island Son? Click to expand... I love myself I want you to love me When I´m feeling down I want you above me I search myself I want you to find me I forget myself I want you to remind me I don´t want anybody else When I think about you I touch myself
buffer1 said: your not touchin yourself are you Island Son? Click to expand... I love myself I want you to love me When I´m feeling down I want you above me I search myself I want you to find me I forget myself I want you to remind me I don´t want anybody else When I think about you I touch myself
Island Son New member Feb 2, 2006 #10 2 of 'em are 28.... man, whatta hardcore crowd tonight, guess if i meet em IRL I don't have to share