Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guggul + t3

booSTIn24

Just wondering if anyone has taken guggul/guggulsterones with t3 before?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

No body has tried it? Guess il let you guys know what happens

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

40 views and not one comment

Haven't heard much about guggul in a long long while. Have you tried guggul before? Everyone including myself that I have seen try it, has had problems with it enlarging their prostate while on it. If you are already on t3, guggul is going to do you no good. You are already replacing the main hormone that your thyroid secretes, t3, with synthetic t3.

Ag guys T3 is good to go. Good stuff.

edit: I should mention that it may still give you the acne clearing benefits of course.

Haven't heard much about guggul in a long long while. Have you tried guggul before? Everyone including myself that I have seen try it, has had problems with it enlarging their prostate while on it. If you are already on t3, guggul is going to do you no good. You are already replacing the main hormone that your thyroid secretes, t3, with synthetic t3.

Ag guys T3 is good to go. Good stuff.

edit: I should mention that it may still give you the acne clearing benefits of course.

Yea I've taken guggul before and I'm on t3 now with my cycle and started taking guggul with it and my metabolism is definitely faster than it was when I was taking just t3

Top Bottom