Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guggelsterones

Debu

Has anyone tried Guggulbolic by Syntrax with any luck? It says it is supposed to stimulate your thyroid and also help clear skin to boot.

I've tried it, and to tell you the truth I wasn't that impressed. I liked prolabs version a lot better. I think it's called Metabolic thyrolean. (not the thermogenic one) ( they look a lot alike)
I could really tell the difference. I'm curious what others think? IMO though go with the prolab one.

:fro:

Iv'e used both.I like the Gugglebolic,especially when coming off ECA products or in the latter part of my diet when thyroid activity tends to slow.

Thumbs up for Guggul

The problem with Metabolic Thyrolean is that you have to take 6 capsules...to get only, 18.75mg of active E & Z guggulsterones and that is what you need. All the other stuff in there looks good but to pay for hydroxy citric acid that does'nt do squat and 750mg of tyrosine when you need more the product is really a flop. Guggulsterones work for some, but I would say go with Guggulbolic since you get 30mg of E & Z guggulsterones per one cap and from what I have read you need about 90mg or even more a day. Look at the lable and do the math...if you see it is only standardized for 2.5% guggulsterones then that means you need to take 1000mg just to get 25mg!

I actually had a huge cholesterol drop after taking Syntrax's gugglebolics. No change in diet or taking other drugs. In 3 months I dropped from 298 to 140. I do notice feeling warmer after taking it, but have not dropped any weight from it.

Hey,thats certainly a good enough reason to use it.Thats a great drop in cholesterol.Do you know how your ratios of LDL's to HDL's changed?Just curious.

I don't have the actual ratios in front of me right now, but they were outside of the normal range and now they are right in the middle of the normal range.

Wow! For a minute I thought you were talking about pounds not cholesterol. But that is great news anyways. So for those of you who took the guggulbolics how many did you take? Do you think it has a negative side affect on the thyroid? Can you stay on it for a long time?

Debu...no negative effect on the thyroid...usual dose is 3 caps per day...you can stay on it for months,but I think it works better cycled.

Top Bottom