Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growth spray homrone

wrestler69

ok, i bought the beast, its not a good stimulent, what could the side affects be of a oral growth complex spray like this?

OTC growth hormone sprays, pills, enema's, etc... won't do crap for you. Sorry bud, you just wasted your cash. You would of been better off buying a jug of protein powder or a 6lb bag of chicken breasts.

your big result would be that your GH levels will go to normal (if they aren't already) if they are at normal you might as well sell it to somebody who will actually think it will work.

The Beast :rolleyes: My bottle is still sitting on top of the fridge, it's a waste of good money that could have been spent on a tub of protien. I have about 1/4 bottle left, no results whatsoever. TRASH

The side effects (wasted money) you have already experienced. You were suckered into buying that garbage. I feel for you bro. Get a script from a doc and get the real stuff.

asone........

Tattoo said:
The Beast :rolleyes: My bottle is still sitting on top of the fridge, it's a waste of good money that could have been spent on a tub of protien. I have about 1/4 bottle left, no results whatsoever. TRASH

every time I see an ad for the beast I laugh my ass off. That gorilla is real scary lookin'! Don't worry, you're not the only one who bought it.

Top Bottom