Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greek yogurt.

Use it like you would sour cream - I get fat free plain fage brand and I can barely tell the difference between it and the real thing.

I put it on potatoes, eggs and salsa, veggies, etc.

It is kind of backwards because your brain wants you to think sweet things when thinking of yogurt...but when I use it like I would use sour cream I find it works great.

I also do many of the things the folks above have mentioned.....put some fresh fruit and a little splenda in it and it tastes good to me....or use WTBM protein powder and mix it on on in there.

Last couple days work has been stressed and not able to get away for my regular lunch, I throw 2/3 cup frozen fruit, 1 cup nonfat plain greek yog, some splenda, vanilla ext....

Nice solid meal that stays COLD in my cooler/lunchbox....as the frozen fruit de-thaws, makes into a nice little mix....you could double that if need be.

Crush up your favorite kids cereal and mix it in. Try fruity pebbles or captain crunch. My fav!! ;)

Crush up your favorite kids cereal and mix it in. Try fruity pebbles or captain crunch. My fav!! ;)

Seriously? Add sugar to it?
If I am going to cheat its not going to be some yogurt w cereal thrown in. I am going to eat some pie or pizza or shit just put the yogurt down grab the milk and have some cereal. IMHO

Btw I like the adding ntbm protein powder. Great idea there.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Crush up your favorite cereal and mix it in, add fruit... Bingo. My favorites are fruity pebbles, capt. Crunch, and Quaker honey graham Oh's :) mmmm

Add pepper, basil, garlic and lemon to it and dip veggies just like others do with ranch.
Put it on salads.
I put it in chicken quesadillas and just do the sour cream thing too.
Also I put it on things that would usually be with Mayo. Not the same flavor but tastes good with other ingredients like on a roastbeef sandwich.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Add pepper, basil, garlic and lemon to it and dip veggies just like others do with ranch.
Put it on salads.
Also I put it on things that would usually be with Mayo. Not the same flavor but tastes good with other ingredients like on a roastbeef sandwich.

Veggie dip - that is a killer idea right there. Def trying that one

Put it on salads.

Great idea! Gonna' try this one. Thanks.

Top Bottom