Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GREAT IDEA!!! SUPER CHEAP WHEY ( no I"m not advertiseing)

SmasheUp

Want cheap whey powder (It'll taste like shit) make a friend or find a place that makes cheese, I have a friend that works in a cheese place, and I get 40lb sacs of whey for 5 bux!!! Stinky, horrible tasting, but probably almsot as good as the $35 for 5lb, stuff.

Hey, that protein is a great shit, because it contains only 40g of whey protein/100g, the rest are come from fat and carbs. Stay away from that kind of protein!

Just an idea.

Hey, if your lookin to bulk up, and your broke, its a good idea. If you have the money, get the good stuff.

I guess I'm just lucky

I have incredible metabolism, before I started lifting, I'd eat crap all day, tonnes of junk and never got off of my ass except to drink or smoke weed. I still had like max 8% body fat. I could see striations in my bicept (it was really small though, but hard as rock). I have good genes, except gyno, naturally doc said it should go away within a year or two. Its not the fatty kind though just small hard clumps of flesh under my nipps heh.

Top Bottom