Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gplenish

rtlltj

anyone using gplenish and had good results. how do you supplement with it and how much you take/when/results.

Been using it for several months,and it is AWESOME.It really helps with recovery from both weight training and cardiovascular excersize.I use Three heaping tablespoons per day,one upon wakening,one post-workout,and one just before bed(to raise growth hormone levels while sleeping and help protect against muscle loss during the overnight fast).

i've never used glutamine but from hearing about it a few months ago it sounds pretty good esp with af's method.

G-Plenish is the FUNK. Gone through two bottles now, and honestly, it has been great. I don't rate it as a necessity compared to multi-vitamins, whey and EFA's but I do rank it right next to cell-volumizers. What I have noticed is increased vascularity, endurance, recuperation and most importantly it has fought off the cold bug since I'm up in NYC and it has been VERY cold (prone to the cold/flu)

TTT for this product. Huck, nice explanation, K will be going your way tonight ;)

I got denser muscles thanks to g-plenish. very good shit. just bought a couple more jars and filled my empty prolab 10lbs bucket with it. good to go, wish it was cheaper though!

Top Bottom