Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good year round diet?

LargeNCharge

Okay, here's the deal. I am 6'1 190 lbs. and about 13 % b/f. I have been through cutting phases in the summer(low carb/high protein) and bulk phases in the winter(high protein/high carb). I'm sick and tired of losing lots of weight, then putting more on, only to gain a lot of fat in the process. What diet do you guys like to put on quality muscle mass and lose fat at the same time? I realize it is difficult to do so, that's why I plan on some synthetic help(test) :) Thanks for your opinions.

well you cant be natural and lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, though you can maintain your bodyfat percentage and gain muscle at the same time (though you wont gain it at as fast a rate as if you are bulking.) just do a maintenace diet of 15 X bw for total cals per day, the amount of cals you are taking in each day is going to determing if you are losing or gaining fat, and with this amount you will be able to maintain your bodyfat percentage without losing muscle but gaining though at a slower rate.

gaining muscle while maintaing body fat naturally is near impossible for someone with a few years of training under his belt.
your gonna have to sacrifice some added fat for added muscle unless you use AS

Top Bottom