Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good L-lysine dose to use

Shegoart

Hey, what's up guys I will be getting some L-lysine since I have been reading about it helping with biosynthesis of proteins for mass gains. That is what I have read a couple of articles about and I want to use it as part of a short bridge cycle. What dose would be effective for building mass here guys?

thank you.

It is just an amino-acid, so I would not expect any sort of mass gains that you could possibly notice that. If you want to use something for bridging in between cycles, you should rather consider using SARMS - they will do much more for mass maintenance and even gains.

You would be better with the basics as far as muscle building supplements. Stick with creatine, whey protein, and a good natural test booster. N2BM sells all those and they are designed for hardcore athletes.

Yes - Lysine is an essential amino acid needed for muscle growth. However, if you are eating a high protein diet, you will be getting plenty of that amino acid through your regular diet.

Your money would be much better of spent purchasing a high quality whey protein isolate. You will get all the amino acids needed for muscle growth that way. Not just lysine.

Top Bottom