Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gonna start test prop+

aboveall1

Gonna start a new cycle, test prop 100mg eod, winny injectable 50mg eod and deca300mg every 10th day.
Question, can the test prop and winny get injected together?

some say yes and i say no... why mix water based compounds with oil ? i not like that mix at all.. why not do the deca and test together. 100mg test and 100mg deca souns bether to me. and why 300mg deca every 10 day ? 300mg a week is nice. just throm in a SERM or a AI to block some water retention. if thats why u have idea to do 300mg deca every 10 day.

Thanks for the reply. Real quick, the deca is 300mg per ml and only really taking for the joint sorness. My gear supplier, pro bb, recommended. I agree on the not mixing oil/water but wanted to get others feedback, ive heard 50/50!

Stats
5'10" 220lbs 40 yrs old

Diet about 3000-3500 cal, 300g protien as lean as possible!
2nd cycle in about 15 years!

Ok u kan do what u want Mr. But i do not like mixing it. And u had a 50/50 feedback to. So this is realy up to u. Soon one of them older guys here. Will start throwing eggs at me. And say it is ok to mix it. But i disagree :D

if u cant stand the pain of the prop than get urself some test acetate. as fast as prop with no pain at all. my .2

Top Bottom