Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna do it! Winny only

SuperSaiyan3

So this is more of an learning thing/experiment I'm going to do, and share the results.

About a month ago I was in the middle of a sweet test E, tren E cycle, and fucked up my back doing clean and press with 305 (I have a degenerative spine disease). Needless to say this toasted my cycle I was in the hospital for 3 days, and I am feeling a little better.

I had a packet of 100 50 mg winny tabs kicking around so I figured since I can't do any heavy lifting, I'm gonna go light, high rep, and use the winny.

Soooo...

100mg stanozolol ed
200 mg test cyp (pfizer)a week

Starting weight
247 lbs
12% bf

Any ideas on things I should add let me know, I'm not looking to spend a lot of cash on this "cycle", it's honestly something I'm just doing to keep my sanity during my recuperation

Winny's gonna hinder your recuperation by sucking all the water out of you, joints especially, I wouldn't personally

Taking a bunch of creatine, glucosamine condroitin, and the test should help with a little water retention I figured

Taking a bunch of creatine, glucosamine condroitin, and the test should help with a little water retention I figured

Man do yourself a favor and throw in some low dose deca and you can really make something of a nice, mild, low dose, low cost cycle.

i agree with just adding some deca or using var in place of winny while recovering.
also if you havent researched it yet i would rec looking into peptide TB500, its great for recovery and muscle.

I am new to this. So please excuse my ignorance. What would be the best stuff and the best place to order from. I'm afraid of getting a high price bottle of nothing? Thanks in advance

Top Bottom