Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine..what kind and where online to get it?

it's $22.99 per pound, not kilo over at dps...protein factory has it, too...but a little more expensive...sportsone brand at dps....

they probally don't have it listed on there web site but if you request thier catalog, DPSnutrition has 1 kilo of glutamine peptides for 29$. the company that makes them is called
AR Nutrition.

I am currently using it and it's proven to be effective.

the only thing with glutamine peptides is they taste like shit and they don't mix well, but i usually mix mine with my protien shake.

i do the same w/ my peptides as well bro. Mine are also from DPS but i bought the sports one kind. They still taste like shit and mix very poorly so i throw them in the blender w/ my shake. Those little clusters piss me off when you don't have a blender... they'll stick to your teeth and roof of your mouth. :mad: i don't liek that :mad:

G Lapagola wrote: what does glutamine do? and when should it be taken? thanks.

Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid that makes up rougly 60% of your amino stores within your body. Though, when you encounter stress, either physical or mental, your glutamine stores are rapidly depleated. Because glutamine is important in triggering protein/glycogen synthesis, improving recovery, acts as an anti-catabolic, and improves gastroinintestinal function, it's a worth supplement to take.

I usually take my glutamine after my workout and before bed. Usually a 5-10 gram dose will do just fine. It's a great supplement for someone dieting, though for someone who's taking in a lot of protein powder, you could probably get by without it. The way I see it though, it can't hurt ya to take it, if you can afford it. It's definitely on the top 5 list of supplements in my opinion.

Top Bottom