Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine LOADING.. ?

MonStar1023

I was just reading gregnb and asking him in his journal about his "glutamine refeeds." He said he takes 30g per day on refeed days. Would this be a good idea. I have read about this before just never really thought anything of it. Seems like a good idea. Maybe creatine loading on refeed days too, I dont know.

... Or loading with creatine on my refeed days.

MS

I think Glutamine lodaing while bulking is a waste of money. If you're getting enough ptotein, then you should not be having any problems w/ having enough glutamine in your system. I think cutting is a different situation. Creatine lodaing is another situation, too, although a few studies have shown that humans can only absorb about 6g/day . I'm gonna go now and try to find the study... I think it was done at Harvard.

Really? Damn that sucks.. I was planning on doing 2 refeed days a week consuming around 15 x my bodyweight, higher in carbs, loading with huge amounts of creatine and glutamine. Guess it would be a waste huh?

MS

I didn't say refeed days are a waste; hope it didn't come across like that. I just meant that supplementing w/ 20 grams of Glutamine seems like kind ofa waste when you're getting somewhere near 3 or 4 times that w/ 300 grams of protein/day.

I would only be taking in 200g protein on refeed days, 400g carbs. And maybe 30-40g glutamine. And maybe 30-40g creatine? Would this be a good idea or no? Refeed days are basically GROWTH days for me, clean foods, help with strength gains and recovery and growth. I was just thinking that extra glutamine and creatine would be beneficial thats all. Opinions?

MS

Top Bottom