Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glutamine and xenadrine, ripped fuel for fat loss?

HevensMovie

are these three products good to take at the same time for fat loss, along with weight lifting and cardio in the morning on a empty stomach?
how should i divide up the dosages? and how much of each should i be taking everyday? Am i going to need protein shakes too?

For starters id not do cardio and weights at the same time, let alone same day. You could cardio in themorning then weights in the evening.

Xenadrine: 8:00am, 12:00, 4:00pm

Glutamine: *1 30 mins before weights, *1 30 mins after.

Protein: after weights, before bed, morning, mid afternoon.

With that lot tho your gunna want to drink allot of water! atleast a gallon a day - (8 pints)

Thats the best I can offer you, anyone else have anything any better ? ?

H.

thanks for you help. but i wanted to know if its good to take those three at the same time? Am i going to see some size gains along with some fat loss. in other words, am i going to turn all that fat into muscle? how atout ripped fuel? how should i take that? thanks

Bro i would drop the ripped fuel. and its really hard to cut out alot of bodyfat and gain alot of muscle at the same time, u need to eat to get big. good luck

Top Bottom