Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Give a kid a digital camera and this is what you get....

Shrebly - what are you doing any where near a McD's??? That's NOT on MY diet.... LMAO!

Actually pretty good pix. My little digicam doesn't do that good!

Phemomena said:
mmmm mc donalds... (you can tell you are dieting when you drool at the sight of mc ranchy's)...

dang...
I'll eat some MickyD's for you Phemomena...I am bulking right now and McDonald's is always on the menu along with KFC, Long John Silver's, Wendy's:D
I am taking this bulk cycle for about another year...so this time next year when I start dieting you can torture me too:( By the time I am done with my bulking this time I will probably be like Cartman on the Beefcake episode of South Park....the one where that guy sees Cartman on stage and says,"Goddamn that's a fat ass!"

think of it as art.
and at least it wasn't wasted film.
my mom gave me a camera to take to norway when I was 6 and all the photos that we got back were of random shit like dogs I saw, pics of myself from arms length away, and the grass and my feet.

think of it as creative genius.

Winstrol the Pooh said:

I'll eat some MickyD's for you Phemomena...I am bulking right now and McDonald's is always on the menu along with KFC, Long John Silver's, Wendy's:D
I am taking this bulk cycle for about another year...so this time next year when I start dieting you can torture me too:( By the time I am done with my bulking this time I will probably be like Cartman on the Beefcake episode of South Park....the one where that guy sees Cartman on stage and says,"Goddamn that's a fat ass!"

BEEEEEFFFCAAAKEEE!
LMAO

you are so lucky... a year of bulking... wow... can i just come and watch you eat???

Top Bottom