Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend wants to start cycle

scarylarry

Could I plz get some feedback on any of you who have used gear who are older. my girlfriend is 40 and is considering trying some gear. What should i tell her.

Regardless of age, the first thing we need to know and you and she should consider before touching AS is

1) what are her goals?

2) what is her background -- does she already have good training & dieting habits? If not, don't bother w/ AS - its not a magic pill and won't do anything for someone who doesnt' have the discipline to see what they can accomplish w/o it first.

3) does she understand the implications of AS for a woman? E.g. which AS has the least sides, all AS have sides, but depends on the person, etc.

4) is she a member of Elite?

Answer the above questions for yourself & her - and get her on here so she can learn for herself. She is the one who will be taking the stuff so she needs to understand that AS has different consequences for women and what those consequences are.

She is in excellent shape. has competed in many shows and maintains year around bf of 10% or less. she has worked out for years and our diet is excellent. she is curios to see what would happen. Im only worried that her age might play a role. But if that is irrelevant then i would feel much better.

I don't think age really has much to do with it. If anything, less issue with the impact on menstrual cycle and all that -- for ex. winny will screw w/ the menstrual cycle and actually interrupt it. She might also want to get a full physical w/ blood work up, etc. The things related to AS use include increased blood pressure and impact on the liver, particularly by such AS as winny. Anavar seems to be the choice of most of the girls here for least sides, nice results. Also read some of WarLobo's posts on the topic - for ex. dont' stack more than 1 AS for women. Women can go longer on AS - like 12-16 week cycles instead of the shorter ones men use with all the tapering ,etc because the dosages are relatively low.

That's great that she's got lots of experience already natural. And being able to maintain 10% bf! WOW! My hero!

I would just add to get her on the boards and do lots of research before diving in!

Get your girl to start posting!!!! Tons of info and expereinces to read and learn from. Its a serious decision and it needs to be taken seriously w/ some possiblem sides in mind. Every drug works differently on women....it just all depends....and you must decide if ou are willing to take a risk etc. Y is it all girlfriends can not post ????? Afraid or????? Its my body. I know i would be posting and learning..not my boyfriend etc!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom