Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHB to get leaner..

you can get addicted, but in my opinion, its as addicting as alchol. i like ghb, gbl, 1,4, and ill only take it once or twice a week, to relax after a stressful day. i dont like it for sleep, you sleep for like 4 hours, then cant get back to sleep, plus i feel a little shitty after i come off. seems like people who get addicted have to have an addictive personality first. if you drink alchol in moderation, and dont need it every night, then you will have no problem using this in moderation.

I have several friends that are addicted to ghb.
Some started it because they wanted to sleep better.
Some started it because they hear it is awesome for sex.
Some just try it for th hell of it...
2 of my freinds are dead from ghb overdoses and 2 others are in rehab now...they got to the point that they needed to take a cap full every hour or so just to function properly...

The 2 that are in rehab and the many headed there still say"ghb isnt addictive"....I can honestly say it is...Be safe bro and stay away from that stuff..Especially the shit that people are mixing in their own kitchens...Not a flame bro, just concern for fellow lifters. :beer:

Top Bottom