Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH QUESTIONS, verterans need your help asap!!!

when did i call it a 'slip' pin?? lol as previously corrected it's slin as in insulin.

i googled primatropin b/c i have never heard of it either but i can't find anything but really good reviews on it so assuming your source for it is good i would say you got the goods.

in the future give us some time to post before asking the same question again... i can just see you sitting there getting impatient refreshing refreshing refreshing...saying "fck why hasn't anyone responded in 15 minutes!! i'm gonna pull my f'ing hair out" lolz. i got your back dude so just take it easy. :biggrin:

thanks alot my concern was : "so... its powder...does this shit have to be mixed now or it will literally be useless? "

you can see my face already based on waht you wrote thanks alot Ill mae my cheappinz purchase probably this weekend, Im not worried the source seems good. im happy

and you guys are always great, which is why i love EF.

alright so i can chill...and get some slip pins then?

it aint going bad?
and no i was going to get some more i understand this just wanted to get one ands eewhat it was about, so slip pins dont sound to bad when u say inject in abs you mean just past the skin? or what? iv never pinned ( i now gay..)

Yes. Just penetrate the skin and inject the gh under it.

how do u know if u did it right?

U'll know about 6 months later :(

Nah... If the gh gets under the skin there is really no way to do it wrong. Just puncture the skin with the needle when u lift it (the skin) and u'll be fine.

thanks alot my concern was : "so... its powder...does this shit have to be mixed now or it will literally be useless? "

It doesn't have to be mixed now. Like Ramb previously stated, just mix 1 or 2 at a time and keep them in the frig. I'm not sure how long the life on the freeze dried powder is but I would guess quite a while.

It doesn't have to be mixed now. Like Ramb previously stated, just mix 1 or 2 at a time and keep them in the frig. I'm not sure how long the life on the freeze dried powder is but I would guess quite a while.

Alright that doesnt sound to bad, and mixing the bac water just takes an insulin pin drawing 1 ml.. then dipping it back into the vial? do i stir with the pin or just legit drop it in and wait...

Alright that doesnt sound to bad, and mixing the bac water just takes an insulin pin drawing 1 ml.. then dipping it back into the vial? do i stir with the pin or just legit drop it in and wait...

Ramb explains how to do it this thread bro. Don't stir with pin.

My gh is in 8iu vials so I add 1.6mL of water to make the math easy when extracting the mixed GH. If you divide 1.6 by 8 then you get .2 mL/iu. So for every .2 mL you have 1 iu in the syringe. The math would depend on how many iu of GH you have per vial.

On my 10iu vial I use my 22 guage 3ml pin, fill it to 2ml, put the needle in and hold the stopper, otherwise the vacume in the vial will pull the water in too fast. Buy 29 guage .5 inch insulin pins and each .2ml will be 1iu. I do .4ml (2iu) morning and night. I can feel a little thickness in my hands and some numbness but nothing out of the ordinary. Not sure yet if it's worth the cost.

Top Bottom