Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh for women

bgmke7

my girlfriend is currently doing 6mg of winny a day.i would like to know if any women have used growth hormone and what the risks are.we mainly want to use the gh to burn off the fat and not so much to build huge muscles.

Aside from it being very expensive!!!!!! I think its great I consulted a Dr. that specializes in rejuvenation and healing and I've been taking it for about a month. After an injury and 3 surgeries and being out of order for about 2 years the results are amazing and fast. GH is a natural amino acid that our bodies produce naturally as we are growing, after a certain age our body stops producing it. That's why when we are young we heal so fast as we get older it takes longer to heal. My body fat is lowering and my injury site feels much better. i have no side effects, but the Dr. told me if my hands start feeling funny to cut down a bit. I strongly recomend it.:)

erikaalex?

What is the dosage you're taking? My girlfriend is considering gh to help her lean out at some point. I'm taking 3.6ius/day and seeing great results, but I was curious about the dosage for a woman. Thanks.

I take about 17 to18 ius every 2 weeks. That's less than 2 ius a day, very little... but then again I'm only 5'2" and weigh 120 lb.:)

Top Bottom