Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh diet and stack questions

gh=jh

i am currently taking growth and have loved the results i have gotten from it. i did a little slin at the beginning but then stopped. for the remainder of the kit i did suspension which in my opinion is the best test out. i was wondering what would be good to take with the suspension on top of the growth and if i should take slin again. the only thing i am hesitant about with slin is that you can hold water with it..... also i was wondering if anyone has a good diet to do with it the diet that i used worked very well and if anyone has questions about the diet i used feel free to ask..

How much gh are you doing? It's my understanding that any test. works great with gh. I believe the only diet is to eat simply and cleanly (no junk food, only simple, high protein, good quality fats and minimal carbs).

No flame bro but for someone using advanced drugs you have some really basic questions, you should really do your homework before starting any drug. After doing lots of research (and previous a/s cycles) I just started my first gh cycle one week ago..here is the cycle I will be doing..as for diet, you never said what your goal is...if you have any questions, feel free to ask or email me and I'll help you as best as I can, to get your money's worth from gh, you really need to cover all the bases.

GH...4.5iu/day 5 on/2off wks 1-12
T Susp...100mgs/day weeks 1-6
Deca...400mgs/wk wks 1-6
T Prop...100mgs/day wks 7-12
Fina...75mgs/day wks 7-12
Winny...75mgs/day wks 7-12
T3..25mcg on gh days
Slin...low dose wks 4-9

Top Bottom